Miley Cyrus Comments on Early TBI, TBI Recovery and Brain Issues.
- Miley Cyrus said that she suffered a serious head injury at the age of two because of decisions made by her father, Billy Ray Cyrus.
- “He had me in a baby backpack and I was on a dirt bike with my dad,” she explained during an interview on the “Joe Rogan Experience” podcast. “And he was riding, and a tree had fallen, and he ducked, I didn’t, and I hit my head on the tree. It was bad. So that’s what’s wrong. Everyone’s asked me that for years.”
- Cyrus said that she doesn’t think her father can be prosecuted “because it’s a long enough time away,” but she did say that she believes the incident had a lasting effect on her personality. “Maybe it knocked me into this identity or something,” she told Joe Rogan.
- Miley Cyrus has revealed she no longer follows a strict vegan diet after finding that it negatively impacted her health.
- “I was vegan for a very long time and I’ve had to introduce fish and omegas into my life because my brain wasn’t functioning properly,” the 27-year-old said.
- According to the singer, who said she followed “the strictest [vegan diet] you’ve ever known” from 2013 to 2019, there were other health factors that impacted her decision as well, including intense hip pain and her realisation that she was “pretty malnutritioned [sic]” and “running on empty”.(Yahoo life and Yahoo news)