* In 2012, Hillary Clinton fell, struck her head and suffered a concussion. Word from the Republican Party is the effects of the concussion have not abated and that she is exhibiting TBI symptoms.
* The concussion Hillary Clinton suffered in December 2012 that led to a serious blood clot requiring hospitalization may also have caused her to suffer post-concussion syndrome, with symptoms including confusion, headaches and dizziness, warns a prominent Florida physician.
* “The recent press reports about Hillary’s health point to the possibility she may yet be suffering the symptoms of post-concussion syndrome,” Dr. Daniel Kassicieh, D.O., a dual board certified osteopathic neurologist and a leading headache specialist who directs the Florida Headache and Movement Disorder Center in Sarasota, Florida, told WND in an exclusive telephone interview. “Electing someone to be president of the United States who has post-concussion syndrome is a real concern to me,” Kassicieh said.
* After Clinton recovered sufficiently from the concussion and brain clot suffered in December 2012 to testify before Congress on Benghazi in January 2013, the New York Daily News reported she was wearing medically modified eyeglasses. Attached to each lens by transparent adhesive tape was a Fresnel prism designed to treat the double vision resulting from the concussion and blood clot.
* “Brain damage is additive, so if Hillary Clinton were to suffer another falling-down incident resulting in a concussion, I would suspect the damage to her brain would be even more severe than suffered from the first concussion alone.”
* Rudy Giuliani has joined the chorus of Donald Trump supporters peddling conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s health.
* “All you’ve got to do is go online,” Giuliani replied. “Go online and put down ‘Hillary Clinton illness’ and take a look at the videos for yourself.”
* She has an entire media empire that constantly demonizes Donald Trump and fails to point out that she hasn’t had a press conference in 300 days — 200 days, 100 days, I don’t know how long — and fails to point out several signs of illness by her.”
* Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) on Friday referred to Hillary Clinton as "mentally impaired." "You don't make fun of people who are impaired, have special needs," Gohmert said during his speech at the Values Voter Summit in Washington.
* GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, who Gohmert is backing, has made an issue of Clinton's health during the campaign, with aides pushing claims that she has a brain disease and focusing on the concussion she suffered while serving as secretary of State in 2012.
(Wnd.com, yahoo.com, thehill.com)